Testing continues to be a challenge. There are some difficulties faced by companies:
- Lack of appropriate test environment and data
- Inability to apply test automation at appropriate levels
- Difficulty in slicing test activities for more than one location for distributed agile
- Early involvement of the testing team in inception phase or sprint planning
- Difficulty in identifying the right areas on which test should focus
- Lack of professional test expertise in agile teams
- Lack of a good testing approach that fits with the agile development method
- Difficulty to re-use and repeat tests across sprints/ iterations
We still cannot guarantee comprehensive test coverage of the application. But we can guarantee that with the implementation of testing processes in the development and management processes and with the creation of a common culture of supporting the quality and using the right test tools and test approaches a quality product can be developed.
What we are doing in Tenendo?
We focus on automating the entire lifecycle. You can count on our help in:
- Test environments setup automation
- CI/CD processes implementation with all needed test levels (+ Security and Performance test)
- Data process automation
- Test data setup automation
- Test reporting automation
- Automated test framework development
- Test scripts development
We help with the choices of the right tool. Making the right choices in the preliminary design stage is the most critical step of the process since this can be the differentiator between a successful framework and a failed investment.
We supply your Test and Development teams with a new way of testing in the project implementation.
We help to set up clear and representative test metrics in the project. These metrics become a powerful management tool.
On the one hand, we still collect knowledge about the best testing solutions. On the other hand – we share knowledge and teach your project team.
We also fully outsource testing of your project. Our complete test solution is a cost-effective combination of industrialization, innovation, intellectual property, industry expertise, and scale.